Wednesday, March 18, 2020


STORYBOARD!


I have finally finished the storyboard!!! It took toooo long. And I must admit... it is not my best work. I tried to do it fast, since I do not have that much time. I am officially scared. We are very closed to the due date and I am about to start filming!! This is not what I had planned. Additionally, how I mentioned in my last blog, I have way too much content, and I will need to cut off some scenes. The problem is that I did a very developed story where every scene is relevant. And I don't know where to cuff of shots. Another thing is that I had 86 SHOTS total!!! That is a lot... I will have to redo some scenes and change the story line.. We'll see how this goes. But here I will attach my story board! hope it is not to overwhelming, since there are maanyy pictures. Sorry.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For... "A Bite of Happiness" After months and tons of work, we are finally done!! ...