Monday, March 16, 2020


Scenes Pt. 3



Here is the rest of the scenes. This is just a draft to stay organized, so please do not judge my handwriting. While I was doing it, I realized that it is pretty long... I had to cut some scenes and it is still super long. I don't know what to do. It is probably going to exceed the 2 minute mark. And it is really sad because it would be an amazing project if I would have the time to film all the shots I had planned... but it is what it is. I am having trouble cutting some scenes. I know it will be too long, but I do not know where to cut scenes, since everything is relevant to the story line. Aaaaaaa I don't know what to do!! But I will figure it out.. I do not have other option. Here is the rest of the scenes (remember, a draft).



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For... "A Bite of Happiness" After months and tons of work, we are finally done!! ...