Thursday, March 12, 2020


Scenes


I made a list of some of the scenes that will go into the first part of the film opening. I will later turn each into the storyboard. It is just to keep myself organized. This might be changing later. I have one concern, though. I think it might be more than 2:00 minutes. I am scared that I will not be able to finish all of the scenes, like it happened to me with the music video. We filmed way too much, and there was so much material that we couldn't use. And I am scared that that might happen here too.





This is just a draft, something I made quickly so that I do not forget my ideas. I will continue with the rest and keep you updated. Please disregard my handwriting, I must admit it is not my best work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For... "A Bite of Happiness" After months and tons of work, we are finally done!! ...