Thursday, March 5, 2020

Update (week seven) 


Helloo... I wanted to make you guys a little update on my current progress of the project. Recently, with everything that has been happening lately, it has been very hard to continue with the filming process and sticking to the calendar. My previous story idea was basically going to take place outside, so I obviously have to make certain changes to my plan. However, since I already had everything planned through, and I really liked my idea, I am trying to change the least possible. I am trying to use the same story, and just accommodate it to the options I have available. 

I NEED someone from my family to participate in my film, since now we need to practice social distancing and I can't have any contact with the actors I had already assigned. However, I have been having certain family issues at the moment that have been keeping me from filming. I am hoping that this will be fixed soon, otherwise, my whole idea could be ruined. I do not have a back-up plan in case I do not have any family member to participate on my film, and that is stressing me out! But I really want to do what I had planned to do. 

I haven been able to follow through the calendar I had previously made, so I will be making an updated version soon. Its has been a really tough week, not what I had in mind for spring break. I really wish this whole situation wouldn't have happened. And that we would've been able to follow our original plan and ideas. But this is happening, and there is nothing I can do about it, so I will stop complaining... sorry. This update was just to tell you that this month has been mentally and emotionally draining, and to get some things off my chest. And well, to update you guys on everything that is happening. Thank you for sticking around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For... "A Bite of Happiness" After months and tons of work, we are finally done!! ...