Monday, March 23, 2020


Process of Making the Competition Flyer


I started making the competition flyer!!! I am still not finished, but I have a feeling that it will turn out good. I got out my markers and started drawing. I am trying to make it as eye-catching as possible, since the character in my movie is supposed to see it from far away. My idea is to make the "baking" part in cursive, and the "competition" part all caps. I will make sure to incorporate a cake (obviously), as well as the most important details.  I will make another posting including the final result, so stick around! But here I will post some pictures of part of the process! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For... "A Bite of Happiness" After months and tons of work, we are finally done!! ...