Thursday, April 2, 2020


Locations


Helloooo. As I have mentioned before, due to the current Covid19 situation, I had to change my story, and therefore, my locations. Here are some of the new locations I chose for filming. These is a place near my house which the closest thing available to what I had in mind. A part of my story is taken place outside, and I didn't wanted to change that specific scene. So I chose this place instead. It is not exactly what I wanted but it gets the job done. It is also veryyy pretty.


                    

                                                                 

   
                                             



This place is only for the scene that is taken place outside. The rest will be filmed inside my house. It is also not the original location I had planned but I did what I could. I will not be including any pictures since the place is not going to be showing as much. The film will focus more on what the character is doing rather than the place itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For... "A Bite of Happiness" After months and tons of work, we are finally done!! ...