Wednesday, February 26, 2020


Trouble With Blog 


Blog Titles

Lately, I have been trying to focus on the aesthetic and visual appeal of my blog, and while doing so, I have encountered several issues. Firstly, I was having trouble with the titles for each blog post. I was modifying and customizing my blog, and I accidentally changed something that made the titles change to white, so they were not visible. I tried changing everything and still I wasn't able to change it back. This little problem took so much time to figure out, so I started to get a little frustrated. Finally, since I was not able to fix it myself, I had to ask a classmate for help. And thankfully, she was able to make my tittles visible again.


Consistency

When I first started creating my blogs, I would typed them in google docs first instead of typing it directly in blogger, since I was scared that some of my work might get lost. After I was done, I would then copy and paste them into this platform, which ended up causing me a lot of trouble. I later started typing my blogs directly through here. Due to this, some posts have a different color and size, which I am not able to fix, unless I type the blog post again. Even if I put them both under the same color, it does not change. Even though I do not like how it looks, since it looks pretty inconsistent and messy, I will continue trying after I am done with the rest of my blogs. For now, I will focus mainly on the project and after I am done, I will change all of the details so that they are able to match and look consistent. 



Calendar

The calendars I did for my blog also gave me a little trouble. For some reason, I was not able to insert the document of the calendar into the blog. I tried saving the document in various different ways; however, none of them worked. I think the platform I was using to create the calendar interfered in the process of saving, and for that reason I was not able to insert it. I could either kept looking for another website that would help me create a calendar, or I could make it myself by hand and just take a picture of it and upload it. I decided to try a different website, which was Canva.com.  At first I was having trouble adjusting and adding everything I wanted to incorporate, but after I started playing with it, I kind of got the hang of it. Additionally, when I was finished, I realized that paying was required in order to save it. So instead of paying, I screenshot it and just added the picture later. Everything ended working out at the end. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For... "A Bite of Happiness" After months and tons of work, we are finally done!! ...