Saturday, March 28, 2020


Another Prop: The Calendar!


I finished the calendar!! This is a very important prop to my film opening. Even though simple, it is CRITICAL. This is because it's the way the audience will be able to have track of time. Every day that passes, a line will be crossed. Additionally, every important date will also be visible, for instance, competition day, the day her eviction notice was given, as well as the day her property will be taken away (that is if she is not able to pay... but she will. OOPS spoiler). This way, the viewers will be able to see how much time is left until the competition, and will be able to feel the pressure and stress that the main character is going through.

I tried making it pretty, but I'm not very creative... so it turned out pretty basic. I took a long time making it because I was trying to get the measurements right. And it is very straight if I do say so myself. I attached a picture of the calendar before and other after it was done. Here you go. :)


I measured the border and traced it, then I measured 
from corner to corner, and the number I got, I divided it 
bythe amount of squares I needed to do... 
EVERYTHING is precisely measured, so please 
appreciate the effort put into it.   :)




In the top left corner you are able to see some of
 the drafts I did in order to make "March" fit exactly
 in the middle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For... "A Bite of Happiness" After months and tons of work, we are finally done!! ...