Saturday, February 22, 2020



Planning!!



Hello guys! Here I attached my schedule for this project. I want to start by saying that planning has been a complicated step in my process since it has been taking place during the most busy time of the year, with college applications and finals... However, I have been able to manage my time appropriately and successfully work on my project.


At first, as you can see during my first blog posts, I started with research specific to my genre. Research is critical to this project, so I will be incorporating tons throughout this process. Later, I added some of the decisions I have made about my project, such as the brainstorming process and how the storyline of my film will be like. I also added the dates by when other research, the storyboard and flyers need to be done. This way I will make sure to have everything ready in time in order to continue with the project and be able to achieve a successful and well thought project.


I have also started doing my March planning calendar. It is almost done, but since I still haven't fully completed my storyboard and made a decision about the locations where I will be filming, I can't set any dates specific dates for that. For now, I will focus on finishing what I have to complete by this month, so that I will have many aspects of the project settled and can continue on the planning of the project.



Flyers


In my schedule I stated that I will be doing the flyers for my film, since I will be needing 2 of them. The first one will be inserted in my film opening when Ellie finds out that there is a competition. That flyer will be introducing the competition to the audience. It will contain specific information, such as the time, place, the requirements, the winning prize, and everything Ellie needs to know in order to enroll.

The second flyer will be the rent flyer. This is how Ellie is going to find out that she does not have enough money and that she might be kicked out of the house she lives in if she doesn't pay on time. This flyer will introduce the source of conflict in the film. It is not specifically a flyer; it is more like an announcement or warning that she will find on her door. I will make a blog posting documenting the creation of each of them, so keep posted!





Well... here's my calendar/shooting schedule! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For... "A Bite of Happiness" After months and tons of work, we are finally done!! ...